More Prototyping

This week I took some more photos using the country specific ingredients to experiment with different ways to layout the ingredients and the comments. I have found that the comments are a bit hard to read as the scale of food to text is not balanced. Within the image I am also incorporating the conversations that are occurring between the commenters by placing these under each other. These are the photos that I have taken so far. I feel that these are an improvement from the last ones but still need some more work.layout 1.JPG

layout 2.JPG

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s