This week I began to prototype in order to start to establish a visual style that will run throughout this publication. These are the results so far-

prototype 1.JPG

prototype 2.JPG

prototype 3.JPG

prototype 4.JPG

I have been experimenting with backgrounds as well as ways to present the text. I have found that background textures are difficult to experiment with because when text is placed over these images digitally they get lost in the photo. I have also tried having physical pieces of paper with the comments printed on them in the photograph which gives a more analogue look to the image. I am going to continue to work on improving these spreads in order to find the right balance between text and image.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s