First Volunteer

Today we plastered and filmed our first volunteer, Jake. We filmed this process on camera from an ariel view as we thought this would give the best view to show process.

This was our set up

Image

We made a bed for Jake and had him lie down with the camera set up on his face. we used studio lights to get better lighting as we had to work outside as it was a bit of a messy process.

After having done this on Zoe, Holly and I were more familiar with the process and worked together to cast Jake’s face. I began by cutting strips of plaster bandages as Holly put Vaseline of his face so the cast would come off with ease when it had hardened on his face.

This was our final result

Image

We are happy with how it turned out and the footage we have turned out well. It is quite long so we will have to edit it down but that process will come after we repeat the process on our second volunteer.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s