Changing ideas

After looking into the details of how we were going to present this experiment we found that it was a bit vague and we were not going to be able to represent our idea effectively. However, while casting Zoe’s face, Holly and I found the way that she reacted during the process was quite interesting and entertaining.

Because of this we have decided to change our idea to focus more on the process of plastering side and turn this idea into more of a social experiment. We are going to film each two different people and the entire process and see how each person’s reactions differ.

We have no idea how they will react and we are excited to see the results. This process allows us to experiment more and we are collaborating with each other on many different levels (casting the faces, filming, editing, etc.)

Let the experimenting begin!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s